EMBA version 1.1.2 is out now
Bonnie: I have a new feature integrated into K.I.T.T.
Michael: Give me more details
K.I.T.T.: With my new friend EMBA I am able to find the weak spot in every firmware.
40 years later … K.I.T.T. is definitive able to analyze firmware with EMBA
Beside bug fixes this release introduces many new features. Since version 1.1.1 we introduced several new features and multiple improved areas:
- Thx to @nuschpl the Installer supports non-english systems (see https://github.com/e-m-b-a/emba/pull/296)
- NIOS2 architecture support (see https://github.com/e-m-b-a/emba/pull/306)
- Semgrep introduction into bash checking module S20 (see https://github.com/e-m-b-a/emba/pull/321)
- Module, CVE blacklisting (see https://github.com/e-m-b-a/emba/issues/305 and https://github.com/e-m-b-a/emba/pull/317)
- Deep extractor improvements and module split (P59 and P60) (see https://github.com/e-m-b-a/emba/pull/326)
- Zyxel extractor as P22 (see https://github.com/e-m-b-a/emba/pull/316 and DC30 Slides)
- Respect docker user group (see https://github.com/e-m-b-a/emba/pull/324)
- Initial unblob integration as evaluation module P61 (see https://github.com/e-m-b-a/emba/pull/306)
As usual you can find the latest version at github